axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: api doc
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:01:38 GMT
Hi,

I've just tried with an extract of the latest code from SVN.
I'm not seeing the API docs being generated when I set documentation=false
in build.common.properties.  Is there a possibility you've set this flag
elsewhere, or maybe it's picking up some outdated property files?

As for the second problem, this is actually when the trace instrumentor is
being run, though I'm not too certain about the cause. I shall take a dig
around.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)