axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nabeel <nab...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Organizing the error codes
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 16:39:21 GMT
Sahan,
Are you going to introduce another group (e.g. name COMMON) to put
errors that do not specifically belong to any module listed in the tree
layout? You'll have to spend some time to figure out the common ones to
prevent duplication :)
some simple examples:
No Memory
Invalid Null Argument
Our of range value for an axis2 defined enum

thanks
-Nabeel