axis-c-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "John Hawkins (JIRA)" <axis-c-...@ws.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (AXISCPP-990) missing cpp files in Distribution.sln
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:34:14 GMT
    [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-990?page=comments#action_12427690 ] 
            
John Hawkins commented on AXISCPP-990:
--------------------------------------

Are you building using ANT? We would only recommend building using ANT. 
-> http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html


> missing cpp files in Distribution.sln
> -------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXISCPP-990
>                 URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-990
>             Project: Axis-C++
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Build - libtools
>    Affects Versions:  1.6 Beta
>         Environment: MS Windows XP SP2, MS VS 2005
>            Reporter: Leonid Krankurs
>            Priority: Blocker
>         Attachments: problem.txt
>
>
> flies are missing in Zip files from 03-Mar-2006
> axis-c-win32-current-bin.zip
> axis-c/source/win32/axis-c-1.6b-Win32-trace-src.zip
> (looks like have the same content)
> missing files in Distribution.sln
> SimpleAxisServer project:
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\..\src\server\simple_axis_server\ServerHelper.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\..\src\common\AxisSocketUtils.cpp':
No such file or directory
> AxisServer project:
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\common\Packet.cpp': No such
file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\common\AxisException.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\common\AxisTime.cpp': No such
file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\soap\SoapParserExpat.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\wsdd\WSDDDocumentExpat.cpp':
No such file or directory
> AxisClient project:
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\common\AxisException.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\common\AxisTime.cpp': No such
file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\transport\axis\AxisTransport.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\transport\axis\Channel.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\common\Packet.cpp': No such
file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\transport\axis\Receiver.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\transport\axis\Sender.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\soap\SoapParserExpat.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\transport\axis\Transport.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\transport\axis\TransportFactory.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\transport\axis\Url.cpp': No
such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\wsdd\WSDDDocumentExpat.cpp':
No such file or directory
> c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\src\transport\axis\Url.cpp': No
such file or directory
> found in \graveyard
> AxisSocketUtils.cpp
> Channel.cpp
> Url.cpp (also found in src\transport\axis3)
> PLEASE!!!
> HELP!!!

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-c-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-c-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message