axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] VOTE: Kaushalye Kapuruge for Committer
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 01:44:31 GMT
Hi All,
    I would like to nominate Kaushalye Kapuruge to be an Axis2/C committer.

    Kaushalye has contributed many patches to Axis2/C WS-Security
implementation (e.g. AXIS2C-168, AXIS2C-197) . Thanks to him we have
UsernameToken working with Rampart/C and he continues to implement the
security related stuff.

    I am confident that  Kaushalye would continue to make his valuable
contributions in the future to improve the Rampart/C implementation.

Here is my vote: +1.

Thanks,
Samisa...