axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2c]problems parsing some wsdls using woden/c
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 13:02:40 GMT
Dimuthu Chathuranga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the woden occur sengmentation faults when I tried to parse some
> *doc-literal* type wsdls. after i replacing all the uris
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/ to http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl (
> deleting the last / ), it parses correctly without seg faults. I liked
> to know whether this is a problem of woden or wsdl writers or my
> mistake. ( please check this with CalculatorDoc.wsdl and
> InteropTestRound1Doc.wsdl in axis2/c test/resources).
As far as I understand this is a Woden problem. I remember some time
back, there was some problem in the assumption that URIs with and
without were identical, I also recall, that it was concluded that they
are not. I think this problem is something to do with that initial
assumption.
BTW, did you try debugging the segfault? Would it be possible to send
the gdb back trace? That would help solve problem.

Thanks,
Samisa...