axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][VOTE]Axis2/C 0.95 Release Plan
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 06:34:54 GMT
Dinesh Premalal wrote:
>    We have numerous bug fixes since last release.
>    This is proper time to go for new release 0.95.
>
>    Please have a look at wiki
>    http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C/releases/0.95
>
>    Please review the feature list and changes and add your comments.
>    We would be able to do 0.95 release by end of this week.
>
>    Your comments are welcome ...

I'm sorry I totally missed this email, until the release was already
out, but I would of put out a -1.

You can't vote on a 'release plan' as the only part of a release.

You are welcome to have a 'release plan' vote, but you CANNOT release
artifacts without actually voting on THE FILES, not just a plan.

The 0.95 release had NO oversight over the actual tar balls, or the
exact version that was released.

-Paul