axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin ...@touk.pl>
Subject Re: AXIS2C: xmlbeansxx
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 07:07:27 GMT
It's currently in Apache Incubator, the project is called xmlbeanscxx on
Apache. It's fine that you asked about it, because I'm currently looking
for some people interested in this feature. That's because xmlbeanscxx
need some use cases.
I could try to implement it, but I'm not familiar with axis2c and I'd
like to have somebody for some technical questions.

Regards,
Rafal Rusin
http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/~rrusin/