axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dumindu Pallewela <dumi...@wso2.com>
Subject [AXIS2] Should newlines be preserved in AXIOM.
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 07:27:42 GMT
It seems to me that the current implementation of axiom does not
preserve the newlines that are after the element tags. For example, the
following two xml documents, once parsed using axiom and serialized back
would be the same as the second document, though the first one
originally had newline characters. This may lead to interoperability
problems especially with digital signature.

Please let me know if this actually is the case for AXIOM, and if it's
not, how to get the newlines where they should be applied.

1.xml
=====

<a>
    <b>