yes for some timeĀ  already.

franz

nadir amra (JIRA) schrieb:
    [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-918?page=comments#action_12460839 ]

nadir amra commented on AXISCPP-918:
------------------------------------

I believe it has been included in SVN....

generated copy constructor wrong/incomplete

                Key: AXISCPP-918
            Project: Axis-C++
         Issue Type: Bug
         Components: Client - Stub
   Affects Versions: 1.6 Alpha
        Environment: WIN2KSP4 JDK1.5.0_06 MSVC6SP6
           Reporter: Franz Fehringer
        Attachments: t_Children.cpp, vakanz.wsdl, vakanz.xsd

Wsdl2ws generates for the t_Children class from my attached example an incomplete copy constructor.
Only one of two class members gets copied (age), the other is omitted (t_Children_value).
Additional comments:
Initialization instead of assignment should be used in constructors.
For this simple example no copy constructor should be generated at all, since the compiler does it right without a line of code.
Last, if a userdefined copy constructor is to be provided, a user defined assignment operator should be provided too.