axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Kasun Indrasiri" <kasun...@gmail.com>
Subject JSON Support for Axis2C(GSoC2007)
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:40:46 GMT
Hi,
I do have few things to clarify regarding the JSON support for Axis2C project.

-	In the case of implementing the StAX parser I have two options of
developing it as an integrated module to Axis or as a separate module.
(Even though the interfaces of StAX parser should be sync. with Axis
StAX wrapper). For instance, I implemented the basic structure of the
parser with out using things like AXIS2_MALLOC or axutil module. Is
that ok to do so?

-	I had a look on Guthila parser and the issue is it's a kind of
inline xml parser. In this case since JSON cannot be parsing inline,
first an object of the JSON string is created and it is parsed to the
StAX parser. But the interface should be the same.

Thanks,
Kasun.