axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Changing service client API for Neethi/C
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 10:36:54 GMT
Hi Devs,
Since we have Neethi/C now as the configuration model for Axis2/C and
it's modules, it might be necessary to change the service client API.
For the time being, the user has to write a lengthy code to add a policy
object. This includes FileIO, XML parsing etc. (See :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/rampart/trunk/c/samples/client/sec_echo/echo_helper.c)
This logic can be hidden from user by providing a function do all this
in the service client API.
Something like this...
policy_obj = axis2_svc_client_load_policy_from_file(svc_client, env.
file_name);
axis2_svc_client_set_policy(svc_client, env, policy_obj );

I think even PHP developers can be get benefited from this approach.
Thoughts?
Cheers,
Kaushalye