axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2C Changes
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 05:35:47 GMT
Hi Milinda,
Thanks for the effort.
Yes. Using axis2_ prefix as a great chance of making conflicts with
existing types. So +1 for using a different prefix.
And using a prefix like"_" as I suggested earlier for parameter names is
a MUST. In the Java implementation too they are using "_" prefix If I'm
not mistaken.
Since many users start with the code generation it is inevitable that
many threads are associated with the WSDL2C tool. This wouldn't change
with the fix you are suggesting. But If the tool is buggy then it
effects the initial experience, thus the attitude. I know that it's hard
to support all most all WSDLs at this point :). But we should have some
test cases little bit more complicated than we have now. Have a look at
the WSDLs available here[1].
Cheers,
Kaushalye

[1]http://131.107.72.15/SoapWsdl%5FComplexDataTypes%5FXmlFormatter%5FService%5FIndigo/