axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Plamen Neykov <Plamen.Ney...@real-to-real.com>
Subject Re: adb binding broken for lists
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:39:33 GMT
Hi Samisa,

this bug is gone - thank you very much!
Unfortunately there is one more bug which causes the server to crash after
processing the request. The crash occurs in adb_calculate_free (my service is
called calculate). The reason for the crash is in the way how
adb_calculate_deserialize is implemented - I have two lists as parameters for
the ws call. In adb_calculate_deserialize the first parameter is initialised
with:

                    /**
                     * building param0 array
                     */

                       arr_list = axutil_array_list_create( env, 10);

But when it comes to the second parameter no initialization is performed:

                    /**
                     * building param1 array
                     */

                     /**
                      * building param1 element
                      */

and then uses the same arr_list to populate  the content of the second
parameter - which clearly overrides the content of the previous list!
When the second free is performed the list was freed already and it crashes
(well it looses some memory in the process too, but this is secondary ...)

I'm attaching the wsdl here so that you can take look by yourself.

Thanks,
Plamen

> On Thursday 13 September 2007 06:20:46 you wrote:
> > Plamen Neykov wrote:
> > > The bug is in the line
> > > 	_calculate->attrib_param1 = axutil_strdup(env, param_param1);
> > >
> > > this clearly cannot work (axutil_strdup thinks that it is copying a
> > > string!) so that my program crashes short after that ....
> >
> > Fixed. Please test now.
> >
> > Samisa...

Real to Real Software GmbH
Registergericht Aschaffenburg, HRB 9364
Geschäftsführer: Antoaneta Kostadinova

contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
Real to Real Software GmbH, Alzenauer Str. 15, D-63796 Kahl, Germany,
www.Real-2-Real.com