axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Soap with Attachments support
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 03:34:45 GMT
Jamie Lyon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there planned support for SwA for the client in Axis2/C within the
> very near future? A project I am working on requires that I support
> SwA, as it doesn’t support MTOM (and redeploying the service is not an
> option).

We do not have anyone working on it right now, hence chances are that
this would not be available in the near future.

> If this is not planned, then would it be possible for you to give me
> some tips on how to implement it? A quick outline on how it would be
> implemented if you’d do it yourself would be okay, since then I can
> work towards developing a patch that can be included upstream.

That is good news, if you can help with some implementation. I am not
sure how exactly to implement this right now. However, we can learn form
the Java implementation how that could be done. I will look into the
Java implementation and give some thoughts on how we could possibly do
that.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--