axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTOM sample failed !
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:53:05 GMT
Hi,

Manjula Peiris <manjula@wso2.com> writes:

> In my machine client send the message without the SOAP envelope. This
> may be a change in mime_output.c recently. Will try to fix it.

Yes that's the problem, I think there is a unreachable code at
mime_output.c:248

  if (soap_body_buffer)
     {
         temp_soap_body_buffer = axutil_stracat(env, soap_body, AXIS2_CRLF);
         soap_body_buffer = temp_soap_body_buffer;
         soap_body_buffer_size = (int) axutil_strlen(soap_body_buffer);
     }

After I changed it to

if (!soap_body_buffer) , MTOM sample works fine. However I don't know
rational behind this unreachable code. Seems whoever changed this code
doesn't bother to run samples at least.

thanks,
Dinesh

--