axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Caching support for MTOM
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 09:37:51 GMT
Hi all,

I have created a branch [1] and committed the mtom caching stuff. when
you run the simple axis2 server with the mtom sample you will see a temp
file created. That is the cached file created from the mime_parser. For
the time being I have added 3 functions in the
axiom/src/attachments/mime_parser.c to do the caching. They are ,

void *init_handler()
axis2_status_t close_handler(void *handler)
static axis2_status_t axiom_mime_parser_cache(
    const axutil_env_t *env,
    axis2_char_t *buf,
    int buf_len,
    void *handler)

These will be replaced with user provided callbacks in the future. There
are some bugs need to be fixed in the implementation. I will merge it to
the trunk as soon as it becomes stable.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/c/post_1_4_mtom/c

Thanks,
-Manjula.