axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Novice questions regarding Axis2C client development.
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 04:36:03 GMT
Hi,
In a case you need a samples on using axis2/c codegen (with adb) you
can find some in the samples/codegen/databinding directory of the
pack. Or view the code from here
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/samples/codegen/databinding

For the question below, can you double check whether the request is
send and your service is executed properly?. You may not have set the
endpoint correctly or the particular service may not up.

Thanks
Dimuthu