axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: What are the configurable ws-security parameters for incoming
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:40:41 GMT
On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 23:17 -0800, Vivian Wang wrote:
> The reference https://wso2.org/library/2702 really helps me a lot to understand the configurations.
I've got another question though, give one configuration file, how can I configure several
connections to different web servers for a single client? Can I have multiple configuration
files and one for each connection? I imagine the configuration can be very different between
connections to different servers.

yes you can keep different configurations in different policy files.
Build policies from them and set to svc_client before invoking the
service.