axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: What are the configurable ws-security parameters for incoming message
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 02:09:11 GMT
Vivian Wang wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> But my question is really this: In WS-Policy, what parameters need to be or can be configured
for incoming message (the response message from a client point of view)? I don't see much
document in rampart/c site. From a user point of view, I would like to see something like
soapUI in which the configurable parameters for WS-security are very clear. Is there anything
like that in rampart/c in a configuration file?

Nop, you do not have anything like that in Rampart/C config file. In
fact, the policy tells it all, as I mentioned earlier. The kind and
format of policies are in sync with WS-SecPolicy spec.Using policy, in
place of rampart specific confing ensures interoperability.

Thanks,
Samisa...