axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danus...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Is there a smarter way to solve this issue?
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 04:54:16 GMT

> Is it possible for your receiver to generate the destination and then
> sender to pick the destination from there?
Since the transport works with a remote broker, this is not a viable
option. Because it is not guaranteed that the listener is done with
creating the destination by the time the sender is ready to send.
> Setting the reply to address by client is acceptable. But as you've
> pointed out if this is not set by the client this should be set
> automatically.
Well my gut feeling is that letting the user set something like
http://localhost:6060/axis2/services/__ANONYMOUS_SERVICE__/__OPERATION_OUT_IN__
is not that neat.
> I think although there is a method to retrieve the replyTo address
> from the receiver, it is not being used internally by axis2/c.
True.

Danushka