axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Vivian Wang <vivianwan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What are the configurable ws-security parameters for incoming message
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:30:12 GMT
Thanks!

But my question is really this: In WS-Policy, what parameters need to be or can be configured
for incoming message (the response message from a client point of view)? I don't see much
document in rampart/c site. From a user point of view, I would like to see something like
soapUI in which the configurable parameters for WS-security are very clear. Is there anything
like that in rampart/c in a configuration file?

Thanks again!
Vivian