axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Shivam" <shivam.gu...@hp.com>
Subject Need WS I Profile testing help
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:05:27 GMT
Hi ,

We are working to certify AXIS2/C on our proprietary platform. I have a
few question to ask in this regard.

Firstly, I would like to know if WS-I test suite has been run for
Axis2/C. If this is the case, could you please share the Axis2/C
service that passed all the assertions present in the WS-I Basic Profile.
I would also like to know if there is a service that passed the assertions
of the WS-I Security Profile.
However, if WS-I suites have not been run for Axis2/C, could you
suggest some other alternative way by which I can test Axis2/C on any
given platform. It would be great if you have any test suite ready for
this task.

It would also be helpful if such a suite is available for Axis2/Java.

Thanks,
Shivam.