axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject RE: How can I make AXIS return SOAP Fault as an XML message?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 04:59:47 GMT
You can call axis2_svc_client_get_last_response_has_fault(svc_client,
env) function to check for a fault. see [1] for more info.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/rampart/trunk/c/samples/client/sec_echo/echo.c

-Manjula.

On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 04:39 +0000, Baxi, Rinilkumar (TCS) wrote:
> Hi Manjula,
>
> Yes, I am talking about the Fault response at client side. It will help the client to
understand the underlying error. So most of the usage issues are handled at by the user himself.