axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Baxi, Rinilkumar (TCS)" <rinilkumar.b...@hp.com>
Subject RE: [axis2c] Using SOAP 1.1 request with the Internet explorer
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 17:12:16 GMT
That is the problem we are facing. When we are sending request using Internet explorer, By
default it sets the content type to form url encoded. I want to know how can we set the contenttype
to text/xml in the HTML client.

Thanks & Regards,
Rinil

________________________________
From: Nandika Jayawardana [mailto:jayawark@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 10:39 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: [axis2c] Using SOAP 1.1 request with the Internet explorer

If you are sending a SOAP1.1 request, your message's HTTP content type header should be "text/xml".
Otherwise, it will return the "version mismatch" error.

Regards
Nandika

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 10:13 PM, Manjula Peiris <manjula@wso2.com<mailto:manjula@wso2.com>>
wrote:
Can you capture the request soap message and send us ?

--
http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/
WSO2 Inc: http://www.wso2.com