axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Emanuele Benedetti <e.benede...@stanleyint.com>
Subject Re[2]: Message too long
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:31:03 GMT
Hello Manjula,

Thank you for your response. Changing the parser to libxml2 solve the problem. I had to reconfigure
axis2 with --enable-libxml2
--disable-guththila options, recompile and reinstall.

Thank you again.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 6:52:15 AM, you wrote:

MP> This may be due to a buffer size limit in Guththila XML parser. Please
MP> put a JIRA and send the link.
MP> Can you try this with libxml2 parser instead of guththila. ?

MP> Thanks,
MP> -Manjula.

MP> On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 20:18 +0100, Emanuele Benedetti wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>

>> I've written an axis2c service that have one function that get a string as the only
parameter. I deployed using axis2 as an apache module.
>> All work well until the message is under 100K (I don't discovered the exact limit,
may be 128K). But when my service receive a message 150K

--
Best regards,

 Emanuele Benedetti

 Head of IT Development