axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From ANTONI MILTON <antoni_in...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis C++ SSL Client: How the client take keystore ( client side certificate ) ?
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 14:13:10 GMT

Hi All,

Now i am working in axis cpp SSL setup.In server.xml enable the clientauth
as true.In client side i create the Stub code using  wsdl location , trsuted
store,key stroe files ( dynamically set the JVM  property using like
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=<file name> ) and sucessfully compiled.

Then i got the below error when i running the client.

  HTTPTransportException:Client failed to open No Errors

I think, we need to give keystroe file location for client prg. But How?
Is there anything we need to configure in axiscpp.config?
What is the purpose for SecurityInfo filed in axiscpp.config ?

Thanks
Milton.