axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Haszlakiewicz, Eric" <EHAS...@transunion.com>
Subject RE: build instructions for Mac OS/X
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 18:19:34 GMT

hmm...  axis header files define their own version of functions that the
OS provides?  Well no wonder it doesn't work, that usleep prototype is
totally bogus to have in axutil_unix.h.
Actually, come to think of it, I needed to make the same change to
compile axis on HPUX, along with a few other things [*1], so it's not
just OSX that complains.

eric

[*1] in brief:
remove -Werror and -ansi from all Makefiles
edit uuid_gen_unix.c and comment out sys/sockio.h
edit axutil_unix.h and comment out getopt.h and the usleep prototype
edit config.h and add a "#define HAVE_NET_IF_H 1" line.
fiddle with CADBBeanTemplateSource.xsl in Axis2/Java to fix some int64_t
casts in printf calls.