axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Søren Berggreen <shbena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linker error
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:20:19 GMT
Hi

I'm using Axis2/C version 1.6.0 on a windows client.
I've noticed there are differences between windows and linux in the folder
layout of Axis2/C.

Company rules prohibit me from attaching my client, but I've attached 3
files:

SearchDocs_Compile_Log -> The log showing all the linker errors as they are
outputted from Dec-C++.
BuildLog.htm -> Build log from Visual Studio also showing linker errors.
Makefile.win -> The makefile.

Regards
Søren