axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Mengué <omen...@oxymel.com>
Subject RE : Call for wider input on AXIS2C-1455 (logging API)
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 00:02:55 GMT

I wrote:

>I'm beginning to see the light.
>
>My error was to try to reuse axutil_log_create() which I thought was the entry point of
the API.
>Instead, I now think have to replace it with my own implementation that returns a struct
whose first member is an axutil_log_t. The other data of this struct will be my custom data.

>I'm begining to understand the design...

I was right and I wrote a proof of concept of an alternate logging implementation. The source
code is attached to issue AXIS2C-1455. The direct link is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12437912/test-axis2-log-2.c

Olivier.