axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Springer <spring...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some problems with axis2c (1.6)
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:20:31 GMT
Hi,

>> - in http_svr_thread.c when request processing is finished then connection
>> is closed even if client sent Connection: keep-alive (it may affect
>> simple_http_svr_conn.c)
>>
> Keep alive is not supported in stand alone Axis2/C server. It is supported
> in Axis2/C running as a Apache module.

If i would like to use it and support it: what are the restrictions for
changing the code? I have modificitaions which are working somehow...

>  - in simple_http_svr_conn.c:axis2_simple_http_svr_conn_read_request():
>> line 288: I am not sure, but str_line may be freed here
>>
> You may be using a older version, but in current trunk, line 288 does not
> fall within axis2_simple_http_svr_conn_read_request() function. Besided
> str_line is freed correctly there.

You are right, i checked the "official release" and not the trunk. => Should
i use the trunk version instead of 1.6.0?

>  - in http_worker.c:axis2_http_worker_process_request():
>> accept_header_field_list, accept_charset_record_list and
>> accept_language_header_list are not freed
>>

> accept_header_field_list - yes it is not freed.
> accept_charset_record_list -  freed when message context is freed
> accept_language_header_field_list - yes it is not freed

Do you plan to put these modifications into the source?

>  - in http_worker.c:axis2_http_worker_process_request(): line 1219, if
>> fault_ctx is created then it is not freed at the end (it may affect
>> axis2_msg_ctx.c)
>>
> I'm not sure of the fault path. But in normal path message context is freed
> when operation context is freed.

According to my "mesurements" in the case of fault it is not freed.

>  - in http_response_writer.c:axis2_http_response_writer_println_str(): I am
>> not sure, but in content length the additional AXIS2_HTTP_CRLF is not
>> counted

What about this?

Thanks again,

robert.