axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From jim <...@landoloons.com>
Subject can't get cookies working
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:26:01 GMT
   I need to use Axis2C on OS X.  I've gotten things working, sort of,
but have stumbled on cookie support.  The server I'll be accessing sets
a cookie on an initial call, then expects it on subsequent calls.

As far as I can see, I should be setting the options on the stub/service
client so that 'manage session' = true.  I've tried  accomplishing this
with axis_options_set_manage_session().  But, no cookie shows up in my
requests.

I've tried explicitly adding a cookie HTTP header, by following examples
I've found for adding headers to the stub/service client options.  The
exact syntax of the examples varies; but I never get a header in the
HTTP request.

Does cookie/session support work? Is it just a matter of getting the
right syntax?   Or is AxisC not able to handle cookies?

Any responses will earn my undying gratitude...

Jim Hughes