axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From jim <...@landoloons.com>
Subject how to deserialize the envelope?
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:38:39 GMT
  Can someone point me to a CURRENT example of how to serialize a
response's SOAP envelope to a string that can be sent to the console?

I know this is a perennial question - I've searched the archives and
found some discussions, but the examples tend to be long and verbose,
and some apparently are out of date and rely on APIs no longer
available.  I've not been able to find anything that works.

I know I can get the envelope with
axis2_svc_client_get_last_response_soap_envelope (maybe there's a better
way). From there I'm lost in a forest of axis/axiom XML readers,
writers, document objects, elements, and streams...

Thanks

Jim Hughes