axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dhanuja Natarajan <dhanuj...@hcl.com>
Subject Axis2C: SOAP server is crashing when the message size is more than 200 bytes
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 05:18:22 GMT
Hi,

I am using Axis2C 1.6 version.
I am creating the SOAP server as follows,
m_pReceiver = axis2_http_server_create(m_pEnv, AXIS2C_REPO_PATH, iPort);
iResult = axis2_transport_receiver_start(m_pReceiver, m_pEnv);
I have created a service which will just receive the data and send a simple element in the
response.
When the data from the client is more than 200bytes Server is crashing.
And if the response is larger(200bytes) the server is crashing.
Is the server creation is correct? Or anything else I need to do?

Thank you,
Dhanuja

DISCLAIMER:

recipient(s) only.