axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Chaitra S <justchai...@gmail.com>
Subject Reusing Configuration context
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:32:01 GMT
Hi All,
   I am using Axis2/C V1.5. There are about 4 web services supported in our
system. It was observed that I was losing close to 1M of memory for callback
stub creation the first time a particular web service call was made, for
each service. I found out that this was being consumed for the creation of
configuration context. Is reusing a configuration context created for the
server initialization during the creation of a callback stub a valid
approach to solve this problem? System is running fine with this change. But
want to check with you if this is a valid approach architecturally?

Thanks,
Chaitra