axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "nick.p" <npoll...@hotlink.com>
Subject Re: Implementing Http Keep Alive and Transport level session support for Axis2/C
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 22:45:19 GMT

Damitha Kumarage-4 wrote:

> Hi,
> I have implemented Http keep alive support and Cookie session support
> for Axis2/C and commited to svn.
> Following is a brief introduction into how I implemented it.
>
> Cookie session support.
>
> I use Apache mod_dbd module to store sessions at server side. The
> functions for storing and retrieving session can be accessed through
> Axis2/C environment. I have
> implemented this for Apache module. Plan to implement this for Axis2/C
> standalone server soon(which is trivial)
> A service could support session by creating a hash table filling it with
> key value pairs and setting it to the message context.
> Then when this message context reach the server side sender it extract
> the values from the hash table and make a session string from that. It
> then generate a session id and
> store the session string against the id generated(using the above
> mentioned function in environment).
> Then it add the Set-Cookie header into the response message which has
> the cookie header value of session id and expiration time.

Could you provide some sample configuration information.  I was reading
Axis2 error logs before I figured out that mod_dbd was the culprit.  Now,
after trying many configurations of mod_dbd I'm still getting errors.

[Tue May 10 14:50:18 2011] [info]
project/lib/axis2c-1.7.0-rc12/src/core/transport/http/util/http_transport_utils.c
[Tue May 10 14:50:18 2011] [warning]
project/lib/axis2c-1.7.0-rc12/src/core/context/msg_ctx.c(1384) session-table
not set in message context
[Tue May 10 14:50:18 2011] [warning]
project/lib/axis2c-1.7.0-rc12/src/core/context/msg_ctx.c(1384) session-table
not set in message context
[Tue May 10 14:50:18 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] A prepared statement
could not be found for the key 'retrieve_session'

Thanks.