axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "brian.thomason@gmail.com" <brian.thoma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue when enabling libxml2
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:15:12 GMT
Hi Nandika,

Unfortunately, a patch is a probably little above my level of
expertise as it will take some autoconf-foo to propagate the
WRAPPER_DIR var to neethi/configure (currently, that configure script
does not contain any libxml2 snippets).  If noone else has the time, I
will give it a shot next week though.

Thanks for the prompt reply!

-Brian