axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Mantaut <alex.mant...@intraway.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:46:08 GMT
Hi All,
           Sorry to bring back an old issue, but what is the status on RC5?
can it be turned into a new branch? There are many good patches on it, and
as many projects depend on it it would be great to have a new stable
release...

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:37 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <
samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Nandika Jayawardana <jayawark@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I built the pack axis2c-src-1.7.0.zip on windows and it builds without
>> issue. Also the samples work fine. However, the docs are missing from the
>> packs.
>>

> Ah, good catch. I will investigate why. Thanks for testing Nandika!
>
> Samisa...

Mantaut Alex
Intraway Corp.

+54 (11) 6040-4000
MSN: alex.mantaut@intraway.com

Visit our website at http://www.intraway.com
Proud to be an ISO 9001:2008 certified company