axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Important] Fwd: Please implement Apache Project Branding Requirements
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 03:50:48 GMT
Andreas,

Can you be more specific? Which sites are you referring to?

I have not done anything yet to current Axis C ++ site (
http://axis.apache.org/axis/), but am willing to in the upcoming months if
I get general  instructions of what needs to be done.  It will be slow
going because I have not dealt with web site updates....

Nadir Amra

Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com> wrote on 08/16/2012 02:35:57
PM: