Hi Sekhar,

WSDL generation functionality is not supported in Axis2C. However , there are plenty of tools that help you quickly design a wsdl on your own. For example, if you install eclipses web tools plugins on eclipse, you will get a wsdl editor.  Once  you have the wsdl , you can code generate using WSDL2C tool.

Regards
Nandika