axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Mantaut <alex.mant...@intraway.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2013] Project Ideas?
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 16:59:19 GMT
Hi Tharindu,
                 I don't know much about the REST support, but the issues I
mentioned affect all the project (because of thread unstablility)  Can they
be included as part of the project? (because they affect usability, and
scare off new users)
                  If you want an example of an issue regarding that see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1584 and related issues...

thanks for your help
Alex