axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2013] Project Ideas?
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 05:35:21 GMT
HI Devs,
I would like contribute to a 1.7 release. To start with I am starting to
write some tests based on this [1]. There are so many patches not applied
to the trunk accumulated over years. Testing manually after applying each
patch would be a headache. So before anything I need to apply more tests to
this framework. I'll update progress.

Damitha

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1412

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 6:56 PM, Alex Mantaut <alex.mantaut@intraway.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>      Yes there are many fixes in the unofficial release... it would be
> nice to have those changes reviewed and incorporated to trunk. Please
> notice that this release was created from 1.6 branch for stability so some
> parts will need to be adjusted, and some bugs may be already fixed in
> trunk.
>
> When I say fixing mem leaks and threading issues, some of those issues are
> already fixed in this unofficial repository, but there are many issues that
> haven't been fixed yet (specially async calls, and crashes under high load
> while using multiple clients) I've been working on making trunk more stable
> and proposed several patches, but I need some feedback on them in order to
> continue...
>
> If you need help porting code from the unofficial rep please let us know,
> I'm really interested in making Axis2/C more stable, and getting a new
> release
>
> Regards
>

> On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 12:50 AM, Tharindu Mathew <mccloud35@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Alex,
>>
>> There seem to be a lot of interesting fixes on this unofficial release...
>> we can try to get them all into the main trunk... when you say you want to
>> fix all the memory leaks and threading issues, do you just want to port the
>> fixes to the main release?
>>

>> On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 12:04 AM, Tharindu Mathew <mccloud35@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> This is great. Re-using this might allow me to concentrate on a few bugs
>>> that affect the framework. As this will be a learning process for me for
>>> the code base, I of course will have to start with the easier ones :)
>>>

>>> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM, Alex Mantaut <alex.mantaut@intraway.com

REST

You might
If you are

this year and thought the

>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Tharindu
>>>
>>> blog: http://mackiemathew.com/
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Tharindu
>>
>> blog: http://mackiemathew.com/

> Mantaut Alex
> Intraway Corp.
>
> +54 (11) 6040-4000
> MSN: alex.mantaut@intraway.com
>
> Visit our website at http://www.intraway.com
> Proud to be an ISO 9001:2008 certified company

Damitha Kumarage
http://people.apache.org/