axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Weerapurage <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C-1.6.0
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:12:29 GMT
We started working on 1.7.0 release over a year ago but lost traction over
time. I'm thinking we don't have enough devs to fix issues and/or get
current trunk (master branch) into release ready state. Minimum viable
option for a release would be release current trunk without applying any
more patches. IMO, current branch was unstable (many samples failed) and I
don't have enough cycles left to fix them. If there is enough interest on
helping making current trunk stable, I can help with the release.

In any case(with or without release), having broken download links on the
main website should be fixed.

thanks,
Dinesh.