axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Baxi, Rinil Rushabh" <rinil.b...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 13:09:13 GMT
We are using this in production.

Best Regards,
Rinil

From: Giorgio Zoppi [mailto:giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2015 6:57 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic

Dear all,
what if we can create a core group to fix the problems (leaks) of axis2/c and working remotely
with sprints?
We need 5 people part time working. Volunteers?
Best Regards,
Giorgio.

Dear all,
I wonder that there how can be that there is no interest on this with all embedded systems
that we have outside,
Best Regards,
Giorgio.

+1 for moving Axis2/C into Attic. We do not have activities in mailing lists and development
anyway.
thanks,
Dinesh.

--