axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Weerapurage <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:32:39 GMT
Giorgio,

     IMO main hindrance for the Axis2/C development is not having good test
framework and test code. I am guilty as anyone else for not having tests. I
think, developing a test framework and tests (both Unit and Integration
tests) is vital for longevity of the project. Most of current issues could
have been addressed if we have a good test coverage. Just my 2 cents.

thanks,
Dinesh.

--
Be happy