axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Weerapurage <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion - moving forward with Axis2/C
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:53:27 GMT
I personally like CMake over ant. Question we need to ask is "Do we need to
have dependency on Java and Java libraries to build a C project?", my
answer is no. On the other hand if someone really wants to come up with an
ant build should we stop them? I don't know. In general, I didn't have any
issues with the current build system.

thanks,
Dinesh.

--