axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion - moving forward with Axis2/C
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:55:31 GMT
Recap:
Priority 1: add  Google Test Framework to the code base.
https://meekrosoft.wordpress.com/2009/11/09/unit-testing-c-code-with-the-googletest-framework/
Or if we expirence issue with cmockery is fine.
http://cmockery.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/index.html
1. Implement and use lcov and gcov in the current base.
2, I am against ant, i prefer cmake and it is supported as well everywhere.
Introduce CMake as build tool.
3. Fix bugs
4. Start from 1.6.0  removing features and reduce code base.

The task of this week for my side is to create an excel as sprint plan,
collecting all bugs present 1.6 and removal options and things might nice
to introduce.
Then each one of use should estimate how much time and give me a deadline.
We will start with priority 1 if you agree (introduce a test framework).
Best Regards,
Giorgio.

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.