axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:55:55 GMT
Dear all,
please put your commited time:
Resources:
Me, 4/8 hours week.

>From the PMC we want to have the possibility to lead the destiny of
Axis2/C. The target of the development is actually to have a performant
leak free webservice platform for embedded devices, less code and high
quality. For the enterprise Axis Java is already there.
After the resources commited time, we need to discuss the plan priorities
and divide tasks. We have all july to discuss the plan and the items
include the plan. It is a pity let all that code die.

Best Regards,
Giorgio.

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.