axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Discussion - moving forward with Axis2/C
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:30:38 GMT
My goals, in no order of priority:

(1) Fix bugs
(2) Add support for pluggable XML parser. Not sure why this was not done
from the beginning since this allows for utmost flexibility using proven
parsers
(3) Simplify code base - remove unnecessary complexity or features
(4) Create ant build environment as we did for axis c++ (this is most
platform portable way...I work on IBM i and axis c++ builds fine with the
ant build environment)
(5) Create ant test environment as we did for axis c++ - the testing
framework is great and should be used to create robust test environment

Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com> wrote on 07/06/2015 03:15:43 PM:

> From: Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com>
> To: Apache AXIS C Developers List <c-dev@axis.apache.org>
> Date: 07/06/2015 03:15 PM
> Subject: Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
>
> Dear all,
> ok.
> Resuming
> Giorgio 4/8 h per week.
> Nadir 4/8 h per week.
> Baxi 4/8 h per week.
>

> The question now is what do you think are the top priorities for this
project?