I see a future roadmap for axis2/c:
- Simplify multiplatorm build (Cmake is the standard now)
- Import and verifiy leaks fixes.
- Simplify and reduce code base.
- do we really an internal xml parser?
- do we really need ampq?
- get rid of java dependencies.
I would like to lead this effort, Starting from the first point, and i can dedicate part of my time (4/8 hours per week).
Any other people who can dedicate to this effort at least 10%/20% of their weekly time (4/8 hours per week).
Axis2/c afaik is used by many companies outside here (HP Printers, IBM, ecc) we want to create something standard faster then gSOAP and with rest support for embedded devices.