axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Sendil <sen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 20:21:42 GMT
Hi Deepal,

Please don't move it to attic. I'm willing to work on new releases. I would
be happy to see this project continue further.
I'm not in the developers list yet. I know that I don't have a vote to
decide. I can only hope you give us a chance.

Thanks
Sendil

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Rafael Bronzeri <rafael.bronzeri@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Deepal,
>
> So, lets continue the Axis2/C? Lets work for a new release?
> There are some people that want it.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Rafael
>
> Em seg, 25 de abr de 2016 12:24, Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> no sorry,
>> in Axis2c no. Looks that its destiny is to go to attic. Ask deepal.

>>> Giorgio,
>>>
>>> Do you have commit privilege?
>>> Do you have privilege to do changes in official Axis2/C WebSite?
>>>
>>> Rafael

Apache CXF

I did some

can we send the